Palstone Holiday Lodges
The warehouse loft idea for people who want a cabin in the woods – for your “exclusive use” whenever you wish.
Just outside the village of South Brent in the South Hams in South Devon, these lodges nestle on the southern edge of Dartmoor National Park and only 12 miles from stunning beaches and coast. The perfect central location to explore the locality and region. Standing amidst specimen trees in individually landscaped gardens planted a quarter of a century ago to accommodate these highly contemporary holiday lodges – up to the minute in their design with energy efficient full insulation and double glazing. They are beautifully made using solid wood, with full-length windows to flood the rooms with natural light. Their layout creates a feeling of welcome spaciousness and practical simplicity designed to interact with the amazing garden landscape at Palstone.
- Contemporary cedar lodges set within landscaped grounds
- Exclusive use for owners, friends and family
- Secluded and individual plots
- 125 year licence
- 12 month holiday use
- 5 mins walk to shops and village pubs
- Easy access to A38 and M5
- No stamp duty or council tax
- Mains utility services
- Security gates
- Fibre optic superfast broadband internet to each plot.